Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good or Blog 24

Good or Blog transitions into 3D! Listen in to the ramblings of madmen who are supposed to be talking about the Nintendo 3DS!

I guess we sorta do?

Whoa we be talkin' about video games! We do this to the sweet sultry background tones of Jesus: Kyōfu no Bio Monster. I... I have no idea why! Going into news we discuss the impending bombshell of Portal 2 (which is no longer impending) as well as some of the far less relevant releases of the week. We also go into some talk of the 3DS which I have totally touched with my own hands! It's all pretty exciting and culminates in some more anime talk and a bit of the old Blazblue! (I love my Blazblue)

There is also far too much discussion about the stupidity of the Harry Potter universe. Can someone explain why this keeps coming up? I really cannot. 

Segment 2 provides proof of the existence of ghosts! I talk about a cool satirical RPG as well as some amazing steam deals and the nature of reality. It really is quite the adventure. (Not really, I just wanted an excuse to play a song made by a Japanese robot girl)

Finally, there's a music segment that everyone can get along with. We play some video game dubstep remixes and comment on their utter badness or lack thereof. Come along on a fantastic voyage of beats and bass!

The GorB Compendium resides at this location:

And the single episode rests here:

Also, try and keep this on the down low, but if you listen to this wonderful program regularly you should somehow contact me with your handle or real name so I can give shout outs during the last episode of this semester. Shhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment