Friday, January 7, 2011

Good or Blog Episode 15

I always keep my promises. Mostly.

I think it deserves a platinum trophy.

I promised I would make at least one show during the Winter break and here you go, fair listeners. Serving as the one year anniversary of the podcast, this episode also has the honor of being the most populated show with five guests plus your humble host. We all recount our 2010 games of the year as well as giving some reasons to look forward to the years ahead. Try and take us seriously as apparently none of us even played video games this year.

Segment 2 is our impromptu award ceremony, as we give out our own personal awards to whatever we want dammit. Also Vince opines the deliciousness of cold truth. More like delicious mess, AMIRITE?

Finally, we close with our regular music segment and provide proof positive that not a single one of us has good taste in music. Seriously, Vince? You're gonna pick a song from Mortal Kombat that sounds the least like a Mortal Kombat song?

After laboriously editing each segment (I can't wait to get back to the radio), I put all three files in a single zip folder:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZDFXHTP

Enjoy!

Also I feel like I need to explain the genres tags.

Also also, be warned. We tend to curse like fuckin' sailors without the shackles of an associated organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment